Thursday, October 29, 2009

Negative and Positive

There are days when one is down and there are days when one feel up. When one is down, one need friends and family to hold you up. Similarly when we are up, we should send out positive vibes to help others who are down.

If we only emits the negative, very soon, we will neutralise a lot of positive. It is true that we are often brought down by the negative like anger, frustration and just being a pessimist.We owe it to ourselves to make a conscious effort to push it off. I read about it a long time ago. I tried practising it. It is not easy to replace negative with positive but It can be done. And when we did it, it is like winning a battle against them.

I also find that the negative will come back again and again AND again and again we need to replace it until it gives up. The important thing is that I do it for myself and no other reason.I feel good as I conquer it. I feel good that I am in control and not controlled by others around me

I next believe I need to practise letting things be.I want to but sometimes wonder if it is right to do so. Do I let go and let things take it's own course? At which point is it being irresponsible towards those we love.It is easier to take this course but is life meant to be like this.To me it is like walking on the road without looking left or right and letting fate take over. And that doesn't sound too right.

No comments: