Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Gifts from Students

Yesterday my tuition kid gave me the second bottle of pickled mangoes ( results from the mother's labour). Before that was mooncakes.Thinking back on gifts from my students, apart from the usual things on teachers day, gifts includes ginseng honey, Brands essencs of chicken, cream of soup, mooncakes, imported cookies and boxes of mandarin oranges. I am always very touched by it because it never occur to me that I would receive gifts like that.And the fact that some of the gifts were given by some who are not earning. I always try to reciprocate by giving them back an ang pow but that is not always possible. To all of them, I would like to say that it is not the price but the thought that touches me and may all of you be blessed for such thoughts.

No comments: