Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Recent Plans

Things I have started and things I hope to start.
started
1. Walking 3.5 km on the treadmill everyday except on days of heavy flow and pain. I am enjoying it and I hope to increase the distance as the days go by. One hour a day dedicated to my health.

2. Today I learn to open the Bursa website with the help of my brother-in-law / share market advisor for the last 10 years. This should materialised my wish to learn economics and open my world to money. Don't get me wrong. I am not venturing into share market big time but rather to widen my scope of education. Of course if it comes with a little risk taking and a little income, who is complaining. But all that will come after my 'first semester'

to start
1. a note book on recipes to try and recipes accepted edited and accepted as dishes for the family.

to do
1. get my hair cut so that I don't look so drape.

2. solve my long term fibroid problem with the help of UH.

No comments: