Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Give and Take

Much is said about this topic. Lots has been heard by me too. Given it quite a bit of thought and would like to say my piece. I am a physic guy so I believe totally on conservation. Take and receive, give and receive, emission and absorption, release and received is all part of the way the world operate.How and who and when is of cause decided too, whether by divine intervention or by the human mortal hand, it is left to individual self philosophy.
Just that there are a few points which I feel further into this rule of life.
One, to be able to give , one must have receive. To have received, someone has to have given. The line goes on. Who to receive and who to have given, is Divine's decision (to the religious) or fate to the others.
To the first point thanks should be given to God, and to those who have given. A little bit into the extreme which is the reality of things, someone has sacrifice something to give others so when the receiver say thanks, it is good to remember that too.When we are able to give, appreciate that there is an up line and say grace for them.In other words, if someone do not go to church, it could be because they play a role to allow you to do so. If you could donate, someone played a part such that you can have the means to do so. If you could love, a loving being some where has taught you to do so. And the list goes on.
Like I say, to those who are religious, it is believed that God has planned it and you say thanks to Him for dong so. But I do feel that it doesn't make the others any lesser mortal than you because they have played their roles too. You may not agree with me but I do feel that the bottom line is; do not be arrogant.Just because you feel you practise more religious rituals and have the ability to give, think a bit further, Someone else played a part too. Most probably the very person whom you feel is not so great as you.
Secondly, when we say 'give' we always take it to means good deeds. What about wrong doings.What when we hurt others, spread rumours, slander personality or just bad thoughts? Is is still better to be able to give than to receive? In this instance, when you give you definitely feel nicer (otherwise you wouldn't have done so, would you?) What about the receiver? Religious members will tell you to have fate and there is a reason for that to have happened. To others less conversant with terms like faith, they say it is fate and just accept it that life is never fair and equal. The faster you accept either one of the philosophy, the faster you will feel better and learn to go on with life.To the people who lost lives and material in the floods, is it fate, is it God's lesson to them? Are they to just accept it and go on with life? Reminds me of the story I receive sometime ago. Do they sit on the rooftop and wait for intervention to save you or do you start to use all means for survival?
One of these days when my opinion change or have more solid answers, I will come back and blog about it again. In the meantime, Have a blessed Christmas, Year end rest and may we start 2008 positive.To all those who has been positive in my life, my sincere thanks. If I did not shown it, I still mean it and may God bless you all.

No comments: