Friday, December 7, 2007

A week twas

One busy week. Monday was UH appointment day. I had an instinct and it came true. Meet up a old friend that I was trying to contact the last 4 months. Had a good chat Hope we could pick up from where we left nearly 2 decades ago. But I can see that it will take an effort. But it is nice to meet up with good friends with just plain friendship and totally nothing else.OH the innocent bygone days where friends are just friends . where we just care and give, never expecting any returns. Where give and take is a natural way.
Back to PS, she too has retired and has a good simple life without school for the last 10 years. Back to UH doctor, I still maintain that they are much better than GH.So much more fatherly and caring. E says that all Burmese doctors are like that (seems that his lecturers are naturally fatherly) Whatever the reasons, it was good.
Tuesday was washing day since helper was here. Wednesday was tuition day and as usual the kids were good.(but then,I never had any bad kids! Guess that is why I enjoyed my teaching). Had a good afternoon with 3 other P K HEMs for tea.Enjoyable and pleasant. Thank you ST for having us. The sandwiches was great and I love the way you decorate the house.
Come Thursday I need to give A some time . Decided to take her for her hair cut and guess what; it has to rain from 9 am to 6 pm.Never mind we still have Friday morning before going to Taylor's for a talk. As if Someone heard my plans, it started raining at 9 and it still haven't stop.
In the meantime I tried cooking with the wok after a 5(?) years recess. I won't go into details but I think I need to do more cooking to get back to the hang of it! Bet you A will asked if I ever had the hang of it in the first place. Anyway decided to go spaghetti bolognise today and avoid the wok.
Yeah before I forget, A also registered for driving at SDC. Third time going thro the routine of helping them to change from hell drivers to decent drivers not giving daddy a heart attack. Third time training too for daddy to allow someone else behind the wheel while he is in the car. For both of us third and hopefully the last time. No, A, E and Au, I am not talking over when YOUR children come of age! : ). You may enjoy them yourselves.
This weekend too will be registering little girl for pre U in Subang. Time pass so fast. but I am not complaining. I am enjoying myself

No comments: