Monday, August 20, 2007

unfinished stories

Wow; so much and also so little has happened.It is one of those days when I don't know where to start and where to proceed.
What the heck? It's my blog and I am not going for any essay competition so i will just rattle on...
Aha. Yesterday me and hubby took sis and her hubby to Ikea. It(I mean Ikea) was BIG, it was FAR. well at least to my standard! Number one son insist it is near and easy to find!Spend the whole morning shopping and I think that was the longest walk darling sister had for a long, long time :p
Come afternoon assembly time and out came 2 beautiful comfy Poang chairs and a grand office chair for my remieser! And what brought about all these? PM decided to give an adjustment to the pensions and sis decided to spoilt hubby by giving him an air-cond hall where he could sit in comfort looking at the share market and the big screen TV.Next, they need to sort of semi-seal the hall so that cool air no escape and thus they need a door. Then it wasn't a good idea and we need a curtain. Next, Ikea was having a sale..................... and I really don't know what happened!
Next, I am suppose to attend an interview at a private school this coming Friday.Now the RM5000 question? Do I want to work? Good question, no answer.E said I should ask myself if I want to go back to work. To me the more precise question is, should I work?........................... another episode of a non ending story.
Next gratuity is in the bank.Look as if I may have porridge for the next 30 years! Had lunch with a fellow retiree and she say we should invest it. Good idea but invest in what? She say UK land cuz she saw the advert in the Star. M.... a little sceptical. So far away. For all you know, one could have bought a swamp land. But then........ who knows.......
Think it is enough of unfinished stories for the time being.Need to be a good wife and go clear some files and a good mother and cook dinner!!!! Ta da....

No comments: