Friday, July 5, 2013

Ironing

Most housewives hate the thought of ironing. I guess because it is hot, tiring and never ending.

For me, I love the ironing time. That is the time I would be reflecting on things past and present, articles I read and things people say. I guess it is also the time I do most of my literally virtual blogging because most of those thoughts  never made it in writing here.

It builds me up in a sweat frenzy and I imagine myself doing a sauna and it is nice to think that my sweat pores are all opened to get rid of dirt and toxin.

Thirdly, it gives me a chance to pamper my children ( those days including my hubby). I like the thought that they have a bit of my love with them everyday as they step out into the world. After all how long more can I do that before their new 'queen' of their life takes over! Not that it is bad.

No comments: