Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Bad Dream Continuing

It is like the continuing of a bad dream. Three siblings hospitalized in three different hospitals all in a short span of three weeks. Today nearly make the fourth disaster. Lucky the allergy was discovered early.

I thought it shouldn't affect me that much.  Obviously I was wrong. They do matter to me. It don't matter what we went through and how much I tell myself. there is a part of me that is aligned to them.It is not that easy to say they are they and I am I. How can I not care when there are those closed to my heart who are not at peace. How can I not get involved when there are things I could do.

On the early hours of my birthday, an intruder came in and took the family's shoes. The monetary lost is not much but the fact that the shoes were stolen couldn't leave my mind. My eldest boy even gave me his hard earn one month's OT to compensate and to get a new pair of shoes. It actually make the lose even more painful knowing his dollars and sens are not easy earn.His sleepless nights and heavy toil in exchange for something a man just walk in and took as if it was due to him. I could only hope he was desperate to feed his children and clothe them during deepavali.

I prayed and prayed. I know He knows. He has been silent. Your will, not mine.
I just pray that Your test will end soon. I yearn for some peace.

No comments: