Saturday, December 17, 2011

Looking Forward

With all that went on for the year, there are things that I had to postpone or put aside.With the arrival of 2012, I look forward to going back to some of these things and also pick up a few along the way

My reading has definitely been put aside. Unfortunately hubby is not as much into this as I am. The home library is set up and the public library has so many new books. Maybe I could get him into reading magazines for a start especially on food and garden. As for myself my reading list will definitely includes a deeper understanding into my faith.

I want to test out more recipes and get into the adventure of cooking.This I know he would enjoy as he enjoys cooking for the family.

I have never like gardening though I love greenery and flowers. But I would like to pick it up and see how far I could go.For a starter I should try to maintain what the gardener has done and then go from there.

I have been blessed with a good wide circle of friends. It is time I should plan out a better timetable to meet up and just enjoy their company.

Lastly, travelling has been at the back of our heads now that the house is done up.I pray that good health will allow me to do so .

As we travel and move around, I hope to enhance the aesthetic part of our abode with our shopping.

Not much the list but not little too. We will see.

No comments: