Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Her

How do I express my feelings?Love? Yes and no. yes as I care. No as I don't feel the pain

Memories! Unfortunately more unpleasant than pleasant.

Grateful? yes for the duties she perform. Unfortunately it is just duties and not out of love.

Others who are related:
At times I could understand how they feel. Other times, sad for her that she evokes only those feelings.I guess it is more sadness for her than anger.

Also their thoughts and actions are far different from mine. No right, no wrong but odd.
Just how sincere and fair? But not for me to ponder.

He, I saw a side of him I should know but never dwell in. But then again, there is no mathematical equation to solve it.

How different will my life be compared to hers?Will it be better or does it matter ultimately as it is His to see deem fit?

p/s Not being able to sleep at 4 am in the morning make me think too much!

No comments: