Tuesday, August 16, 2011

3.30 am thoughts

Maybe it is God's way to help me handle it. It is less than half a month to my sweetiepie's leaving for Glasgow and He knows how emotional I get every time I say goodbye to any of my children far or near, long or short. The renovations and all the activities that comes along with it gives me little time to ponder over her leaving. It also leaves me minimal time to wonder how my son is fairing in his new posting.

It is time like this, way pass midnight when eyes and body are tired but the mind refuse to sleep that I start counting days and thinking, feeling and reflecting.

The mind shoot from flights to dinners to renovation problems to moving complications.
After sometime and after a few days, I just feel tired, physically and emotionally.It is time like this that again I want to say 'stop, wait' but knowing very well that it is not to be so.Then I again pray fervently and then I think of things past and present, home, family, people I love, my future, my health, my faith and then I tell myself to stop, seriously stop. And so I stop.

No comments: