Thursday, January 21, 2010

Irritated with myself

Today, one of my few good remaining teeth broke. Had to get to the dentist, somethng I detest out of fear.Luckily he seems to think there may be a small chance to salvage it. That is if I don't get an onset of toothache within the next 2 weeks. Keeping everything crossed and praying. In the meantime only liquid diet for 12 hours. What a way to lose weight!

For the past year, my health has been giving me little irritants non stop. From my teeth, I couldn't get a denture done. When I changed dentist, it got done but not very comfy so still using the old one and hoping it won't break. Maybe I should get the new one readjusted. Then my crown came off and now another tooth broke. When will it give me a break?

My womb hasn't been a good child too. The bleeding was bad, needed to undergo GA, has a scare but the good news is that the fibroids are gone. Now my body decides it is not time to go into menopause. So I had to stay young longer!

After writing it out, I guess it wasn't tat bad just that I am getting impatient and wanted to do so many things. Because of my palpitation and swelling below my neck, I had been taking things easy hoping it will improve. Having lost my patience, I started to go on the threadmill this week. Something I know I should do and actually do enjoy it to a certain extend. Guess what, the belt has to break. A sign from Someone to be patient?

When things go bad, it is good to write it out. Somehow it sounds better and after realising that it could be worst (so far no broken bones nor confirmed terminal disease and there is still something call soft diet that I enjoy if I ever lose all my teeth). So in the end, we still say our thanks.
Thanks for the blessings but could I just get some peace, Mr Health.

No comments: