Friday, January 29, 2010

Health Update.

This is the season for Feng Shui, recollections and planning ahead. So apparently, I was well jabbed with the illness star last year. Sad to say, I really had it bad the whole year. I am praying hard that things will change for the better this year. Hope what the Feng Shui says is true too for this year. Like I said before, just so tired of all that has been happening.

Met up with my ex-student who is a surgeon now. Happy to see him doing well with a lovely family. He has been a caring one all the while and is nice to know that he is still so caring offering me care in his hospital should I need it. Definitely hope I don't need it but so very touched to know it. Once again Thank you Lord for these little blessings.Btw, his daughter seems to see me as her ammah whom she is fond of! Congrats to me. Now I have move on to the next generation!

My ECG doesn't seem to show any problem with my heart (according to doctor in UMMC) but my pulse rate did goes up very high at certain times during the 24 hours monitoing session). So I am told to relax and take things easy. Easier said than done but will be trying and praying very, very hard. Also told to walk in if things get bad. Again I hope that opening will not be used!

With the lunar new year approaching, may I have a better year.!

No comments: