Monday, August 10, 2009

Feelings

If you feel good, it is right. If you don't feel good, something is not right. When one has a pure heart and have no ill intentions towards others, that is how one should feel. We all have something called concious, little voice, instinct or whatever name you may want to call it that guides us.Whether we listen to it or not is one's choice.For me, I listen to it a lot.So far it hasn't taken me to any pits.
If I don't feel good about something, I am ready to be convinced otherwise but I believe that I should feel good in the end for it to be right.
I reserve the human right to feel. I won't insist on others agreeing nor do I intend to force my opinions onto others. (as a matter of fact, I hate to forcefully argue out things. it never make me happy irregardless the results). You can and might hurt me. That is yours to answer. I feel good when I still approach you with the purest of heart.You may not appreciate it or know it or think it is right. It is ok. I am 52 . I have given my best to my career (with my guiding voice by my side) and have done my best for the generations before and after me.I look for no gratitude nor rewards.At present, I just want o be entitled to my opinions.Until such times that anyone can change them and make me feel good about it., That will be me.
If doing things in sincerity is not sufficient for any parties, we just differ.
For those who don't follow my latest blogs,it is ok.one day you may or you may never do but it doesn't really matter.They are just my reflections and thoughts ... just as my blog title says so.

No comments: