Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thoughts

The past one week has been a week of happenings.helping a friend by coaching her daughter for a few hours (doing something I still love), going to a private institute to give my comments on a discipline module set up (this brought back a lot memories of my last 5 years in the service, doing something I was passionate about yet no regrets taking early retirement), hearing my doctor giving some very disturbing news concerning my health, being there for LL's wedding, and meeting up with the family members including cousins(bringing back a lot of memories while analysing family setups).

In the family front, went through the EOS exam for Au and mid term papers for Ed. Although I need not worry about their attitudes and sense of responsibilities, I couldn't stop being a mum so I too 'sat through' both the exams.Next, certain comments and actions o'f his' and then 'hers' got me rather disturbed making me upset.

Lastly yesterday the children celebrated a belated mother's day with we with a breakfast in bed, spending a fun day out as a family ending with a lovely dinner with my sister and brother and their spouses.

Right now, sitting on my bed listening to the murmurs of the night, all kind of thoughts goes through the little brain of mind. Thoughts of the different types of love we have, counting my blessings,wondering what the future holds both near and far.It is times like this that I need took a leaf out of Ed's method of saying a prayer closing one's eyes and then just walking straight.
Good night. God Bless.

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Proverbs 3: 5-6

=)

*hugs*

djun said...

what terms did "his" and "her" made that got you upset? btw, i was a good day out :D enjoyed it to the max :D