Friday, October 12, 2007

newsreel 1

This is the first time I blog late in the evening. This is because the posting has been in my head for the last week or so. If I don't put it down in writing, it is going to hatch in my brain ; ).

1. Ad has his first assessment done with his boss. He did well. Top in the group. Happy for him and congrats to him. And to think that when he was in the old place, they readily took his offer to VSS. Guess this is the right place for him.

2. Finally received my correct pension amount after numerous phone calls and letters. But they still owe me the difference for the last 3 months. And they still deny knowledge that they have to deduct my housing repayments till November. So I still have to faithfully sent them direct to the housing department. Aiyah!But 1 out of 2 problems solve is still good.

3. Prayers for a friend in Sabah whose 5 years old son was detected leukemia. Now in KL for the last hope for treatment. Hasn't spoken to him because what can you say to a father who is about to lose his son. Will just say a prayer for him in the meantime.Saw a newspaper report too about a couple in Singapore who lost all 3 children at birth. Imagine the pain.I really don't know what one can say to them except a prayer. And at the same think feel blessed with our own family.

4 Hubby and me or more me since men don't really have much time to dwell in these matters, decided we should make an effort to have holidays together as much as we can.We can be joined by others but it is important that all members of the family should make time for each other without at least once a year. With that in mind,we can only choose time like public holidays because the members are so diversified. 2 working, 1 in school and 1 in uni.

dated 12.10.07

No comments: