Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Releasing and Listening

Pastor talked about days when we hear silence from heaven above. There are days when I am not sure what I feel.There are days when I get pretty emotional. And when I do, I fear that I will be depressed. Times like these, I feel I need to get out of it I know being depress is no good. So what do I do?.

I try to stop feeling.I numb myself. I tell myself that if thousands faces situations like mine. and millions have worse problems like mine, who am I to be complaining.Who am I to feel depress?

So what am I to feel.?
To accept, to stop feeling?
to overcome? Yes to overcome but how to overcome?
It is knowing that there is a problem and knowing it should not be a problem.To release it all unto Him?
Lately there seem to be a lot of release. I am overloading my different releases to Him.

What now but to listen.

No comments: