Thursday, October 30, 2008

Question

Since the last time I blog, so many things have gone through my head and this time I really don't know where to start to put them in words. I really don't know.
I thought of my mother whom I lost 17 years ago and the things we went through together. Did I love her enough? I wish I could have don't more for her but I know I can't due to my own shortcomings and my immediate family. Sadly also, I know deep down why it happened.
I thought of my one and only sister. She whom I love and feel close to.How she love me and love my children. It touches deep and that is where I am grateful to my parents and siblings for teaching me to love deeply and passionately. Later I will decide if it went over the limit to spoiling. For now, I just love and care as I feel it.
My eldest son as he goes through his patch of life.Where he stand or rather where all of us stand.Right or wrong, should or shouldn't. How, why.
Myself...... I have turn to telling instead of asking.

3 comments:

djun said...

the question of whether we loved someone enough or is there still more to give ... i believe that love is the only entity that never divides among those around us but rather when there are more people, it multiplies. I think the love we share for all those around us never is enough because you will never reach the maximum that never exist. I think it is important to love and care not of the limit but to just keep on loving :D

djun said...

as for the other way of thinking, giving love is as good as receiving it. i believe that love should be let into the heart not as a burden it has caused the other person but rather as a mutual gain ... aft all, i said love "multiplies" not "add". let all love and let love ...

chua said...

thank you djun.you are right. In loving, we think of giving and should never burden