Thursday, June 19, 2008

Being Naughty

Having guilt feelings biting in this morning. Been having request to give tuition but I am not keen to travel to Subang for RM400 especially in the evening. If I am more desperate, I should arrange for 2 groups to cover 4 hours and get an income of RM8oo.
Next ex boss offer a class at Banting on a Saturday for RM600. Also not keen because Saturday is such a nice day to spend with family.Last but not least heard that there are others picking up jobs at RM3 to 4 K for hours 8 to 4.I had offers but never took it up also.
Last but not least, there is the biodisc business waiting for me to go into.
Now I am beginning to wonder if I am being too 'manja'. Sincerely speaking, I am enjoying being a home maker, having a stress free time , doing what I enjoy doing. Of course it comes with 'loss of income' reaction obviously.
Well, too bad. Maybe Sham was right that it is intended for me to be a lady of leisure but I do want to record that I know I am being naughty. : )

No comments: